Connect with the Community
There are several ways to connect with the OpenSearch community.
- OpenSearch has active forums, which are the fastest way to get help using, troubleshooting, and developing with OpenSearch. As a bonus, questions and discussions on the forums are easy for others to learn from in the future.
- If you want to share a feature idea or submit a bug report, open an issue in the relevant repo in the GitHub project.
- Join the OpenSearch Project Slack workspace for open communication with maintainers, contributors, and the community.
- If you want to present or have a question for an upcoming community meeting, add a comment to the agenda for that meeting.
- Businesses partnering in the development and advancement of OpenSearch can propose to add themselves to the partners page with a pull request.
- To feature a plug-in or project you developed with OpenSearch, add it to the community projects page with a pull request.
- Information about using the OpenSearch brand and logo are available on the Brand Guidelines page.
- To report or inquire about a potential security vulnerability, see the Reporting a Vulnerability guidelines.
- Lastly, you can email the OpenSearch maintainers with other inquiries that don’t fit into any of the above categories.
Thank you for being part of the OpenSearch community.